Thursday 27 October 2011

198. Seating area


I can honestly say I've never seen anyone sitting on this seating area at the Hardgate, however I am very reliably informed that it is frequetly used by walkers and people reading their newspapers.

The sea is immediately off to the right of this photo, so it could be a lovely spot to sit and watch the waves, but the benches are maybe a bit far from the shore.

The large cream building is the Seaforth Guesthouse, one of two properties offering bed & breakfast in the village.

2 comments:

  1. I have a brilliant photo that I took from Balandro Cottages if you would like it, there is an angel over the town in the clouds just beautiful? seeing your photos makes me less homesick....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal - feel free to post it on the Facebook page if you like. Glad to hear that you enjoy the photos :)

    ReplyDelete